The branch of Orthopedics in medicine takes care of the musculoskeletal system of the body along with ligaments, joints and tendons. To treat a musculoskeletal issue like a sports injury, back problem or joint pain, a surgical or non-surgical approach is chosen. Orthopaedic issues can be present from birth or can happen as a result of an injury or with growing age.
If you want to know more about the best ortho hospitals in India, you have come to the right place. We have listed down the top seven ortho hospitals in India and hope that the tips mentioned in this article can help you find the right hospital.
What Are The Most Common Orthopedic Problems?
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Soft Tissue
- Shoulder pain and Problems like Bursitis
- Joint pain for arthritis
- Bone fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Conditions like Scoliosis and Clubfoot
- Overuse or sport injuries
Tips To Choose The Best Ortho Hospital In India
Finding the right hospital or surgeon takes a lot of time and analysis. Before finalizing a surgeon or hospital, you must consider these following factors.
- Number of Surgeries: You must research and find out more about the frequency of surgeries that are done daily by the surgeon or in the hospital. This will allow you to understand the success rate of the operation.
- Interact with your surgeon: Before undergoing surgery, you must reserve several appointments so that you can get comfortable with your surgeon.
- Location of the hospital: You might have to visit the surgeon multiple times, so make sure that the hospital is easy to reach and can be found easily.
- Training and Certification: You must evaluate and choose the best surgeon possible, as this can have an impact on your future life.
- Back-up Services: There are risks to every surgery or even medication. In case something wrong happens, you should ask for an emergency plan.
- Online Reviews: Online Reviews are one of the best ways to find out about the hospital. Patients who have experience with the hospital write about them. This will help you to know whether the hospital is right for you or not.
Here is the List of Top Seven Hospitals in India:
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali, Punjab
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Bhatinda, Punjab
- Max Smart- Saket, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Vaishali Delhi NCR
This is the list of seven top ortho hospitals in India. However, the list is not confined to these hospitals.
Choosing an ortho hospital can be a tedious job, and hence, we hope this article will make your work easier. Undergoing orthopaedic treatment can affect your future life, so you must consider selecting the best hospital or surgeon for yourself.
Max Healthcare is one of the best healthcare centres in India, with 14 hospitals under its network and more than 10,000 doctors within the healthcare centre.The above-listed hospitals are the best ortho hospitals in India.