One of the largest hill-stations in Maharashtra is also known for blissful forts, enchanting lakes, breath-taking mountains, serene hill Resort in Mahabaleshwar. And none other than mouth-watering strawberries. Mahabaleshwar is one of the must-visit summer destinations reflecting a perfect blend of old tradition and modern time. Mountains have always held a unique attraction. People from the corners of the country visit mountains to find solace. The warmth of the sun that kisses the rich flora, the fresh air that blows the calming melody, and the earthy aroma of the soil- it’s the connection with the nature that we all yearn for. Mahabaleshwar promises all and thus will always be the favorite among the holidaymakers. For the people living in Mumbai and Pune, it’s a perfect weekend getaway spot. So before the warmth reaches, it’s scratching high, stuff your bags and head away for the lush green hills surrounded with floating clouds. Some of the most uncomplicated Hotels in Mahabaleshwar and deluxe resorts in Mahabaleshwar offer best stay packages that include local sightseeing, recreational activities, adventure sports packages, to name a few.
Resorts in Mahabaleshwar:
When it comes to planning a stay, you always look out for comfort within a budget. Who doesn’t want a pleasant stay where you can relax and mesmerize the spectacular view of nature and mountains? Interestingly, you would find some of the best resorts in Mahabaleshwar. If you are looking best dubai tour packages visit Chetan Dream Sky.
The resort is provided with classic interiors and offers amenities like an ancient spa, swimming pool, recreation rooms, multi-cuisine Pure Veg restaurants, and various other entertainment facilities. That’s not enough! From cherishing a perfect wedding to honeymoon destination,
Tourist Attractions in Mahabaleshwar:
Discover a panoramic view of the aesthetic beauty of nature and surrounding for an extended vacation in Mahabaleshwar. Your go-to summer destination and one of the best weekend getaways near Mumbai, the place offers adventurous boating spots, admiring vantage points, and charming cliff-tops. some of the famous places to go to in Mahabaleshwar are:
- Pratapgarh Fort – one among the famous historical monuments that exhibit a victory of Chatrapati Shivaji in a one-to-one battle with Afzal Khan.
- Morarji Castle -A worth visiting place with a building that reflects the old architectural styles during British rule. Morarji Castle is found within the heights of Mahabaleshwar.
- Mapro Gardens – The garden park is famous for producing juicy and rich strawberries. Grab some of the best and farm-fresh strawberries, raspberries, mulberries, and more.
- Vienna Lake – Paddle within the boat across the lake and enjoy the scenic beauty of tall trees and lush greenery. Moreover, you’ll delight your appetite with the tasty street food of stalls across the banks of a lake.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple – it’s a heavenly place that depicts the stay of Lord Shiva because of the Lord Mahabali. The place consists of the God Chamber (inner space) and the Central Hall (outer space).
- Mount Malcolm – The place is known as after John Malcolm, an excellent British general. On visiting this place, he got enchanted to ascertain its mesmerizing beauty.
The Magical Sunrise and Sunset
Sunrise and sunset- a daily disappearance of the sun and mere watching the beautiful phenomena can do wonders for an individual’s mind, body, and soul. Wilson Point and Bombay Point in Mahabaleshwar will offer you the majestic view of the sunrise and sunset. Many deluxe Hotels in Panchgani will offer cabs and taxis, which will take you to those sunset and sunrise points.
Some Interesting things,
When the sweat trails down after the arduous journey to the mountains, and therefore the cool winds sweep it away, you are feeling a revitalizing gush of adrenaline. Trekking on the belt of Western Ghats in the morning mists is an experience filled with awesomeness. Prepare at some point in advance by absorbing all the necessary details about the varied trekking trails from the posh hotel in Mahabaleshwar you’ll be staying at. Take an early cab because you do not want to miss the morning mists and floating clouds that surround the trekking trail.
The best camping site Tapola is a land of scenic beauty. If you have chosen one of the best Hotels in Badrinath then you’ll reach Tapola by a simple drive of 30 km. The place is additionally famous for beautiful strawberry farms and Gerbera nurseries.
You should head out for a strawberry-picking stroll if you still can’t get enough of the fruit. Whether you are young or old, with buddies or your spouse, family, you’d like to take a walk along countless rows of strawberry plants, pick those that you want and enjoy them. So, plan your trip to Mahabaleshwar on this strawberry season and enjoy the Hotels in Joshimath.