Introduced first in 2013, the demand for no cost EMI medical loans have steadily gained momentum among India’s middle-income groups. These loans, availed through health care cards can be extremely beneficial in reducing the financial burden from seeking competent medical treatment.
Now, the benefits of health cards with easy EMIs are available on an array of treatment procedures. Following is a comprehensive list of procedures and services that can be availed on easy EMIs through this health card.
What are the procedures covered under a health EMI card?
The unique payment solution imparted by health care cards from leading financial institutions in India can be availed for a plethora of treatment procedures. Following is a comprehensive list of all the procedures covered under the benefits of Bajaj Health EMI Card –
- Diagnostic care
- General surgery
- Cardiac surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Oncology treatment
- Stem cell treatment
- Ophthalmology treatment
- Orthopaedic treatment
- Homoeopathy treatment
- Maternity care
- Gynaecology and obstetrics
- Plastic surgery
- IVF treatment
- Cosmetic treatment
- Hair transplantation
- Dental care
- Slimming treatment
- Hearing aid equipment
- ENT treatment
These are the treatment procedures covered under benefits of health card. Further, the facilities of this health EMI card can be availed by swiping it in pharmacies, multi-speciality hospitals, diagnostic care centres, slimming and wellness centres, hair restoration clinics, stem cell institutes and dental care clinics across India.
With this health card at their disposal, individuals can pay for the treatment procedures mentioned above through easy EMIs over a tenor of their choosing. Nonetheless, one has to satisfy a few eligibility criteria to avail the health card online.
Eligibility criteria to avail a health EMI card –
The criteria to avail the benefits of health cards vary from one financial institution to another. For instance, to avail the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, one has to satisfy the following criteria –
- This EMI health card is available only for existing Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholders. Individuals who are not existing members can avail the card at any of the NBFC’s partner stores or at a partner clinic, hospital or medical centre.
- Applicants should be between 23 and 60 years of age.
- Interested individuals must have a regular income source.
Apart from satisfying the above criteria, applicants who are not existing customers with the financial institution will also have to submit the following documents to avail the health care card –
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- A duly signed Electronic Clearance Service (ECS)
- A cancelled cheque (only if Instant Payment Services is not successful)
Those satisfying the above criteria and registering successfully with the NBFC can make use of the benefits of this health card with ease.
Importance of health card –
With medical inflation in India rising steadily, it is crucial for every individual to have a backup plan for covering healthcare costs. In this regard, breaking up the cost of an extensive array of treatment procedures can be extremely helpful.
Further, apart from the conversion of medical bills into EMI options, health care cards also impart the following benefits –
- Individuals can enjoy instant activation of the health EMI cards from leading financial institutions in the country. This allows them to avail the benefits of these cards immediately.
- These cards are valid pan India and can be utilised to convert medical bills generated from any city in the country into EMIs.
- Some of these cards offer a high pre-approved limit of up to Rs.4 lakh, which can help to cover medical costs, both big and small without hassle.
- Another one of the most significant benefits of health card is that it can be utilised to cover medical expenses incurred by anyone in the cardholder’s family, including, spouse, parents, children, siblings, etc.
With such benefits and more, the importance of holding these EMI cards is quite pronounced for safeguarding one’s finances effectively. Nonetheless, one should check the eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for the health card, to ensure that the process is hassle-free.